Animal Jobs Direct is an Approved ELCAS Course Provider
The ELCAS scheme is currently on hold. Service Leavers are encouraged to instead use their Individual Resettlement Training Costs (IRTC) funding and Resettlement Grant (RG) funding for our training courses. Please contact us on 0208 6269646 for assistance.
The Ministry of Defence Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) is an initiative to encourage lifelong learning for members of the Armed Forces.
It scheme provides financial support (by means of an up-front payment) for higher level courses (Level 3 and above).
Animal Jobs Direct is an Approved Course Provider for the MOD through the ELCAS scheme. Our provider ID number is 5409.
The Enhanced Learning Credits Process
- Contact us on 0208 6269646 or by email for careers and course advice.
- Fill out your ELCAS application form available at www.enhancedlearningcredits.com
- Give your claim form to your commanding officer or learning staff for approval.
- ELCAS will then check your eligibility for funding.
- Once your claim is approved by ELCAS you will be sent a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN). Please post the original (CAN) to Animal Jobs Direct.
- You can then make your 20% personal contribution enabling you to begin one of your courses, Please post the original CAN form to us so that we can can confirm you have made your personal contribution and submit the original to ELCAS to claim the funds.
We have a number of courses approved for ELCAS funding, please visit the ELCAS website and click on the 'Learning Providers' button and then "Learning Provider Search'. Search for Animal Jobs Direct and 66 courses and packages will be shown in the approved list. Please do contact us for assistance or advice with putting your course package together.
Please click here to get in touch with our team for assistance with career and training advice or with your ELCAS application.
Animal Jobs Direct is accredited as a recognised course and training provider by 4 National Awarding Bodies. We offer a comprehensive choice of canine, animal care, wildlife, veterinary, reptile, animal charity, equine, marine animal and pet care business courses. Please click here for more information.
Some 2015 and 2016 reviews from ELCAS students attending our courses
"A good all round company, Lisa was great to work with"
"Yes, I would use them again the course was exactly what I wanted with good content"
"I found the course to be very useful and a great learning experience. Ihave since enrolled on a further course with same provider"
"I am hoping to put in a claim to do another course with them and would highly recommend them to another colleage. Great course and supportive tutors"
We are in the process of reviewing which courses we can offer through the ELCAS scheme.
Please bear with us and we will update this page with the latest information as we receive it.
Please click here if you would like more information about us and how to enrol and study
Contact us to discuss the ELCAS courses.