Animal Jobs Direct understands that your privacy is important to you
and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and
value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.animaljob.co.uk.
We will only collect and use personal data in ways that are
described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and
your rights under the law.
Animal Jobs Direct strives to maintain the highest standards of
decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are
dedicated to protecting our customers', consumers' and online visitors'
deemed to occur upon your first use of the Animal Jobs Direct website
Why do you collect personal data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal
data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of
a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your
personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use
it. We collect personal data so that we are able to deliver our service to
you. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
• Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to deliver training advice, products and service that you have requested to you.
.• Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you when you complete a form on this website or make an enquiry by phone or in writing.
• Supplying you with information that you have opted in to receive.
• We will use your information to process your order for our services and to ensure that you receive all the necessary information to receive or access those services.
• We may also contact you to check that you were satisfied with the services you received.
• From time to time we may use your name or job title and company details (including company logo),
when publishing feedback comments on the success page of our website or on Trustpilot or on other
What personal data do you collect?
The information we collect may include:
• your title;
• your name;
• your job title;
• your address;
• the country you live in;
• your email address;
• your phone numbers;
• your date of birth;
• your payment information: If you choose to pay your course fees by credit or debit card then the necessary payment details will be collected through a secure payment gateway;
• your IP address (used for security purposes);
• information about your training requirements;
• information of how you found out about us;
• details of your skills, education and working career as relevant
How do you collect it?
You provide personal data to Animal Jobs Direct voluntarily by:
• completing an enquiry form on our website, or requesting we contact you by phone
• applying to join a training course
• completing our liability waiver form (if attending a practical placement)
• enrolling on a training course
What do you do with my personal data?
We use personal data for administrative purposes. This includes:
How long do you retain information?
We retain personal data relating to payments, VAT, tax and accounts
for the minimum statutory periods required by UK law.
We retain information relating to historic bookings and purchase to
enable us to analyse the performance of the business over time and plan
for the future success of the company. We only keep this information
for as long as is necessary to perform this task.
Passing information to third parties
We will not sell, trade, transmit or otherwise pass on your personal information to a third party, except where it is necessary to deliver our services (such as delegate details to practical training venues).
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
The Animal Jobs Direct website (www.animal-job.co.uk), is operated by Animal Jobs Direct Ltd whose registered office is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX. Our Registered Company No is: 05612792. Our Vat Registration number is: 988 5072 65. Our Telephone number is: 0208 6269646
the way we use information we hold about you. If you would like a copy
of the personal data we hold about you, or if you want to make a
complaint or comment, contact us online, or write
to us at: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.